Take the three-month Tithe Challenge
God tells us in Malachi 3:10-11 to test his faithfulness by returning the first 10% of our income to him. This is called the tithe, but the first step can be the hardest one to take. The three-month tithe challenge is a great way to take your next step toward experiencing god's faithfulness.
YES I'm ready to put God first in my finances.
I am committing to the following:
- I would like to test God's faithfulness by accepting the 0 Three-Month Tithe Challenge.
- My household needs to be tithing as God requests we should.
- My household will return to God through The Great I AM Faith Center, a tithe equaling 10% of our income for three months.
- For my tithe to be correctly recorded and credited as part of the challenge. I understand that I will need to:
- Log in to Giveilfy, Zellie, or Paypal online, or
- Place Tithe Challenge in memo section on checks, or
- Place your cash gifts inside a completed giving envelope.
- At the end of the three months, if I do not see God's blessings in my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I can request a refund of all gifts made during that three-month period.
- My refund request must be received by The Great I AM Faith Center in the 30 days following the end of the three-month period.